The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dovetail Strings Endorsement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Dovetail Strings Endorsement Empty
PostSubject: Dovetail Strings Endorsement   Dovetail Strings Endorsement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:20 am

Message attached from their friend request

Dovetail Strings - Hey. Like the music. We would like to offer you a part-endorsement on our strings. Please let me know if you are interested. Craig

let's jump on that

http://www.myspace.com/dovetailstrings
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: Dovetail Strings Endorsement   Dovetail Strings Endorsement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 am

on da case
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: Dovetail Strings Endorsement   Dovetail Strings Endorsement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:08 am

Hi John,
Glad to hear from you. Firstly please have a look at our website (www.dovetailstrings.co.uk) for product specs etc. Of course I am happy to answer any questions you might have. These are the details:

Basically what we offer is a part-endorsement to musicians who are gigging and putting their blood, sweat and tears into their art. A part-endorsement is as it states, not completely free, but as far as our artists are concerned a great initiative to help a greater range of musicians rather than just the big stars, who are the last on the list to need free strings.

So what is the offer?
We agree to exchange banners on our website to yours and you to ours. We help you where we can with online marketing, so if you have a unique idea and need somebody to help you, chances are we can.

You will then get strings at £1.99 a set – instead of £6.49 rrp - (or £2.99 for Mediums electrics) and £10 for bass strings – instead of £24.99. There is always a postage charge of £1 per order, no matter how large or small. Usually to show an equal sign of commitment from yourselves to start the agreement we ask that you buy 5 sets any mix. So that can be any mix of electric, acoustic, classical or bass strings and you won’t ever pay more than £1 for the postage.

Why do we ask musicians to pay for their strings?
Our mission statement is to bring this sort of deal to a larger community of musicians, rather than just the big boys who already have a lot of money backing them. The guys that need it, to help you reach a wider audience by leaving you with cash to write and record your albums. We don’t give any free strings away, no matter how big the name. With giving such large discounts and cutting out the middle man, we wouldn’t be able to sustain those prices if we started giving out free sets as well. So you can live safe in the knowledge that all our bands play us because they like the brand enough to buy it. We are very proud of this.

What is the added value for you?
Sticking with our company ethos, we try to bring our buying power to every artist we work with. So if you are looking for t-shirts, stickers or any other merchandise, we aim to help you get the cheapest price. So we make sure you get the best deal. If you are doing an album launch we would put it on our website and help you sell records and reach a global audience. Our website gets hits from all over the world.

We ask to have you join us on Myspace and / or Facebook and / or Twitter and place a link to our page on Myspace.

I hope that you understand how the offer works and I would be very happy to answer any questions you might have. In fact your feedback would be very welcome.

If you wanted to purchase a sample set we are also willing to give you some discount, but not as large as with a part endorsement. We give you a login for our retail site and you can get guitar strings at £3.50 and bass strings at £15. The postage charge will never be more than £1.

As part of our ethos, we have extended a web design offer from our partner Geospoor LTD (www.geospoor.com). You can get great websites at £350 from them.

We also offer endorsements on our plectrums at 34p a pick and lower as well as t-shirt merchandise at very good prices.

Check out the basic t-shirt pricelist: www.dovetailstrings.co.uk/shirts.htm
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Dovetail Strings Endorsement   Dovetail Strings Endorsement I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 am

im down with sampling these strings! if they're rite shit they can stick em up they're arse! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Dovetail Strings Endorsement   Dovetail Strings Endorsement I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 am

ive actually just read the plectrum bit, we could defo do with a constant supply of plectrums that will be more than handy!! farao think we should defo go with the plectrum thing as it saves goin electro for em! and try the string packs!
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: Dovetail Strings Endorsement   Dovetail Strings Endorsement I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 am

they do drum sticks as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dovetail Strings Endorsement   Dovetail Strings Endorsement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dovetail Strings Endorsement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unit :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: