The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gig on 30th april

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john

gig on 30th april Empty
PostSubject: gig on 30th april   gig on 30th april I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 pm

need to know if your all free.... its at the enfield in doncaster which will be an all ages gig but mainly under under 18s will be there, so steve you will have to swallow the old pride and do the business,

remember steve "todays 16 yr old is tomorrows 18 yr old"
( well not exactly true cos it will be in 2yrs time when the 16 yr old is 18, or at the very earliest it will be 1 year and 1 days time )

BUT - playing to under 18s has no stigma attached and we need to do as many as possible, mcfly , elliot minor, busted, take that, boyzone, lil chris and a whole mass of other great bands have played these type of gigs ...

also following in the take that footsteps, I am approaching gay clubs because along with the christian market I am sure that there is a great oppertunity to buiild a new fan base and grab some of the pink pound, it might need one of you to take it up the jacksy in order to get the gigs though , so the last one to answer this message is the choosen one.... so matti get the ky jelly in hand and start lubing up
affraid
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

gig on 30th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: gig on 30th april   gig on 30th april I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:49 am

i hope you're joking about this gay thing, and when you listed bands that do under 16 gigs i like how you name some of the worst, bands/acts/people to ever come out of this country, they're all a complete different genre to what we are, i don't have a problem doing under 18 gigs but when you list names like elliot minor (wank), lil chris (joke), mcfly (fanny bandits) it instantly points to negativiity
Back to top Go down
john

gig on 30th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: gig on 30th april   gig on 30th april I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 am

Steve wrote:
i hope you're joking about this gay thing, and when you listed bands that do under 16 gigs i like how you name some of the worst, bands/acts/people to ever come out of this country, they're all a complete different genre to what we are, i don't have a problem doing under 18 gigs but when you list names like elliot minor (wank), lil chris (joke), mcfly (fanny bandits) it instantly points to negativiity

you can decide if you think i am joking

maybe asking matti to lube up is a clue

but nice to see that you keeping an open mind lol
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

gig on 30th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: gig on 30th april   gig on 30th april I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:14 am

am free fo gig, book any of em in cheers
Back to top Go down
john

gig on 30th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: gig on 30th april   gig on 30th april I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 am

Lee wrote:
am free fo gig, book any of em in cheers

so thats the drummer sorted for the gay club gigs... just need the guitarists to open their minds and see the bigger picture, dont need to ask matti, he is already dusting off the butt plugs for the aftershow partay
confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gig on 30th april Empty
PostSubject: Re: gig on 30th april   gig on 30th april I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gig on 30th april
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unit :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: