The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JOHN JOHN JOHN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

JOHN JOHN JOHN Empty
PostSubject: JOHN JOHN JOHN   JOHN JOHN JOHN I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

two messages on myspace you need to reply to incase you miss them

Matt from Monkey Rocks: the gig which was on the 10th i think is cancelled as they have found a new venue and the launch night for this the 17th of July

OMG a Cow Promotions: About the guestlist for the MOHO gig
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

JOHN JOHN JOHN Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOHN JOHN JOHN   JOHN JOHN JOHN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 am

Something on Myspace that might be worth checking out:

Hello,

This is Mark Haranas and Sam Gravelle and we host a music show called “Band Breaker” on the largest Internet Radio Station in the world. CyberStationUSA.com is the innovator and a glimpse into the future of radio.

After researching and listening to your band Area we would like to offer you a unique proposition. We would like to play your music on our stations website, which receives 140,000 visitors per day and 3,250,000 million visitors per month from around the world.

Playing your music on our show, “Band Breakers” will open the door to audiences around the world. Unlike normal local radio stations, who only reach a small selected audience, CyberStationUSA is streamed across the planet.

If you are interested in this special opportunity, please e-mail me at Bands@CyberStationUSA.com and have your message/music span the globe. CyberStationUSA.com has been around for over 15 years. Now is the time for the new generation to start revolutionizing radio.

I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for your time,

Mark Haranas

Bands@CyberStationUSA.com

(For more information about our website read below, or look around our website for yourself)
Back to top Go down
john

JOHN JOHN JOHN Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOHN JOHN JOHN   JOHN JOHN JOHN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:42 am

change the monkey rocks gig date on myspace then and maybe we should start a thread on here for gigs so we can list them here as well ......

also I will loook into the radio thingy, there is normaly a catch to something like this like 25 dollars a month to get the playes........ maybe not this time though..
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

JOHN JOHN JOHN Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOHN JOHN JOHN   JOHN JOHN JOHN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:33 am

cool, they just wanted confirmation first though, i'll stick it on if you haven't already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JOHN JOHN JOHN Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOHN JOHN JOHN   JOHN JOHN JOHN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOHN JOHN JOHN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unit :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: