The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lincon gimp gig last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john

lincon gimp gig last night Empty
PostSubject: lincon gimp gig last night   lincon gimp gig last night I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:57 am

last nights gig was a great warm up for the 2 gigs coming up this week, you played to no one but delivered your set like you played to 1000 people so a massive well done for that cos most bands would have pissed about and thought what a waste of time....

the photo man was blown away by what he saw and said exactly the same as i have just said... i would say that he didnt expect to see a band as good as you were last night...

the only thing that i would point out as an area to work on is the backing vox,,, not the sound of the vox but the co-ordination... steve and matti need to be doing the same vox in certain songs, for examople in all dressed up matti joins in with jamie singing " all dressed up " then steve steps forward and sings with matti and jamie " no where to go " it would definatley look loads better if jamie sang " all dressed up " on his own and steve and matti stepped forward together and sang " no where to go " its just that bits like this really look like you have thought it all through and rehearsed it all..... it will give a really pro edge to the set if you know what i mean.

we need to sit down and look at where the backing vox come in and make sure they are co-ordinated properly without the cheese !!!!

but the momentum from last night needs to be carried forward to the rehearsal tomorrow at g2 and then on to the moho and leadmill gig....
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: lincon gimp gig last night   lincon gimp gig last night I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:22 am

I agree. that would look better in the chorus. defo summit to work for.

J
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: lincon gimp gig last night   lincon gimp gig last night I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:53 pm

sounds like a delightful idea, think we should do what you said on the drive home and film us at g2 so we can watch it back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lincon gimp gig last night   lincon gimp gig last night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lincon gimp gig last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unit :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: