The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fan creator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
john

fan creator Empty
PostSubject: fan creator   fan creator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 am

click this link and join to see how it works...... there are still a few behind the scenes issues to deal with so if you have any comments then put them on here so i can make sure i have not missed anything...

http://new.fancreator.com/1502/profile

the band profile page is just basic at the moment but that will all change now everything is sort of up and running.. I will be setting up a new page which will be your electronik press kit, which is really a 1 page website it wil be more flash than what you are going to see, but remember the link takes you to a place where fans can join your mailing list and download free music, it doesnt need to be tooo flash it needs to be good and easy for them to join...

we need to decide on the name thingy, i still think it needs changing to be honest...

dont give the link out just yet to people cos there is still a bit of work to do on the site....

once everything is up and running properly then its reslly important that we drive everyone to join the mailing list.... we need

banner for myspace
banner / link from facebook
cards to hand out at gigs
and for us all to realise the importance of a mailing list

give me back constructive critisism
Back to top Go down
Jamie

fan creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan creator   fan creator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 am

seems fine to me. could do with filling out a bit like aesthetically.
sound though.

J
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

fan creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan creator   fan creator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:55 pm

looks alright for what it is at the minute, is there anyway the background could be different? just a plain colour rather than the big '@'?
Back to top Go down
matthew

fan creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan creator   fan creator I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:20 pm

thats the sorta thing! i like the layout!! except for @ in background
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

fan creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan creator   fan creator I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 am

Yeah, same with the @ thing. It's really cool tho and it will be mint when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fan creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan creator   fan creator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fan creator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unit :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: