The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visit this Link

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Visit this Link Empty
PostSubject: Visit this Link   Visit this Link I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 am

http://www.feiyr.com/c/en/home

just browsing the web and i came across this, basically it's a site that distributes your songs online to 300 online stores that sell music including all the majors such as itunes, amazon etc, it says it's completely free and you only pay the 10 euro fee if you're going to release something

have a look anyway if you feel like it
Back to top Go down
john

Visit this Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit this Link   Visit this Link I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:16 pm

put your songs up anywhere you like but the only tome someone will download them is when yu tell them where to go, all you do then is work for itunes etc build their mailing list up let them introduce another band to the person who buys your song and you make next to fook all from your song download, the only place someone should download your song from is indi store at the moment then your own site which will be linked to fan creator, that way you keep control and most of the cash
Back to top Go down

Visit this Link
Page 1 of 1