The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Myspace Page

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:14 pm

http://www.myspace.com/loopeydesigns

dame from midair has done a design (courtesy of brown) i think it's banging the top banner thing, but are we gonna use one of the new pics instead?
Back to top Go down
Jamie

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm

its rather good. just need a new photo at the top rely!!! otherwise whats point in gettin em? har har.

but its sound, just cud do wit new snap
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:48 pm

it looks shit without the banner lol, he's done a new one
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:02 am

i've made a new myspace have a look
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:01 am

I think it looks better with the banner at the top, it's a shame it's not the logo i think tho, you know the one that we used for the CD. Is there any chance he could do something with that, you know, tie it all together a bit with the same logo? If not it looks sound, just thought i might look a bit more professional.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:12 am

logo's in the contact box, and i made it not damo lol i'm gonna make loads of different banners when i have time, so we can have a choice, maybe a different one for everyday lol

what i'll do is get rid of the lettering and the logo in behind, see how that looks
Back to top Go down
john

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 pm

i have had some new logo's done for you all to look at... what about the name change ?
Back to top Go down
matthew

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 pm

this myspace thats on now is sound! i was thinking, il havea word with damo see if he can make a interactive type banner, where its like picture of us and with text or something saying click here to download songs etc. like havea banner there for a reason not just a picture of us looking cool.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 am

ask if like he can do a banner with buttons on that link to other sites, like our twitter, facebook, 7 digital youtube etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Myspace Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Myspace Page   New Myspace Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Myspace Page
Page 1 of 1