The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ READ READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

READ READ READ Empty
PostSubject: READ READ READ   READ READ READ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:38 am

something i picked up from that bbc radio 5 thing you told me to listen to, read the bit about artists, i think it's a very good idea to get involved with this, and we should start thinking about signing up to this and distributing our music via music glue, follow the link

http://www.musicglue.com/

and if you agree it's something we should do, then i'll get on the case now, just read the section for venue/promoters and thats very interesting and useful too
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

READ READ READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ   READ READ READ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:03 am

Yeah this sounds mint, something we should do i think.
Back to top Go down
john

READ READ READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ   READ READ READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 am

put the link up to the bbc show so everyone can hear it, you all need to have a good think abouyt what is being said on the show
Back to top Go down
matthew

READ READ READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ   READ READ READ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 pm

that venue/promoters section is mad! its proper interesting stuff tho!! you signed us up?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ READ READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ READ READ   READ READ READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ READ READ
Page 1 of 1