The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

twisted wheel gig at the priory - your on, woop woop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
john

twisted wheel gig at the priory - your on, woop woop Empty
PostSubject: twisted wheel gig at the priory - your on, woop woop   twisted wheel gig at the priory - your on, woop woop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 am

there you go boys, your on the gig, cant be bad,,,, there is no minimum tix we have to sell or anything BUT we all need to promo this gig like fook and get everyone we know to buy a ticket and come to the gig, cos the more we get there the more will be watching you and the more you impress.... twisted wheels management are the same as oasis management, frank from higher rythem knows oasis manager really well, i want to get frank to the gig, get him so impressed that he has to speak to managers about you lot...

steve you said that your mates are already coming down anyway, have they got tickets yet, dont let them buy them off anyone but us, i will see what gaz is doing about tix, he might say we get some money for everyone we sell, then we will pass it onto everyone who buys from us as a discount, even if he doesnt, i might say that we will sell tix a bit cheaper anyway to get everyone to buy from us then we look good....

so get the gig up on myspace and lets get a facebook thingy sorted out and lets really get behind this gig, you will probably be on first....

what about bebo, and oither social network sites are we on there ?

king
Back to top Go down

twisted wheel gig at the priory - your on, woop woop
Page 1 of 1