The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. Empty
PostSubject: Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.   Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.   Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:23 am

thats rather funny, i enjoy that one, could use some of that for reviews and stuff, i'll put some of it on myspace later
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.   Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:44 am

Yeah, I was thinking the same. There's some really good stuff. When I read that pig part I got right confused, wonder what hell she was on about.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.   Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:04 am

you're nanna gave you that little pig ash tray lol

i like how i don't say owt for ages, then i just perk up with 'he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery' ha ha
Back to top Go down
matthew

PostSubject: Re: Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.   Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:41 pm

that was funny! good interview tho! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.   Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 am

that interview is spot on. thats how i want to come across. a bit left of centre ha. yorkshire tribal music with zooloo instruments ha.

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.   Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview we did ages ago, just stumbled across it on google.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unit :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: