The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the social gig on friday 22nd jan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
john

the social gig on friday 22nd jan Empty
PostSubject: the social gig on friday 22nd jan   the social gig on friday 22nd jan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 am

everyone needs to try and get as many people to this as possible cos it will help to get you on the twisted wheel gig...... start talking about the gig now, get it out on face book to people
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: the social gig on friday 22nd jan   the social gig on friday 22nd jan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 am

got a couple of mates coming down who are trying to get more, my brothers mentioned it to his mates and there's apparently about 20 of em coming but we'll have to wait and see about that, my mum and dad are down as per usual and girlfriend and her mum and dad are coming too

page on facebook's got about 30 people attending so far but again we'll have to wait and see, a lot of people just say yes to these things so it doesn't like they stay all night rubbing their giblets lol
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: the social gig on friday 22nd jan   the social gig on friday 22nd jan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:24 am

am on the mission to get people coming. i recon i will be able to get ppl to come this time!!!
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: the social gig on friday 22nd jan   the social gig on friday 22nd jan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:06 am

there is a small charge to get into the gig but that gets them into the priory as well which is just across the road, for your benefit steve i think its free beer in the social for band members....

lets fill it,,, matti you got any of your mates coming ?????
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: the social gig on friday 22nd jan   the social gig on friday 22nd jan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm

ha lovely, don't think anyone will be bothered by a door charge, as long as it isn't £11.50
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: the social gig on friday 22nd jan   the social gig on friday 22nd jan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 pm

I will try my best, it's bit hard to get people to come from Sheff, the other obvious problem for me is that i'm ment to be at work and i'm calling in sick, so that limits my options a fare bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the social gig on friday 22nd jan   the social gig on friday 22nd jan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the social gig on friday 22nd jan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unit :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: