The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leadmill gig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
john

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 am

word ........
Back to top Go down
john

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:00 am

facebook group needs setting up and we need to target sheffield people to get the word out about the gig,, has anyone been in touch with milly and her mate about it if not can we do it... also katie from chesterfield needs to be contacted so she can tell people in uni
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 am

set up the group last week and invited all our friends on facebook, shame about them not lowering the price, i've had a look on www.leadmill.co.uk just to check up on other gig prices, it's £7.50 to see twisted wheel, £10 to see hadouken, in my opinion £11.50 for the holloways is dog bab and that price is gonna affect the turnout big time
Back to top Go down
john

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:19 am

i agree , i will message them with the prices on myspace and see if they can change them
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm

there's already a message saying that tickets have gone on sale so it's too late to change them
Back to top Go down
john

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:27 am

the poster for this gig still needs to be on our myspace profile page,,, and we need to keep bulletin out the posters for both the moho gig and this gig and and we need to keep plugging that the moho gig is free....
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:32 am

ok, i've set the MOHO one as our profile one though as it's before the leadmill gig, i might rotate them on a daily basis lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leadmill gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: leadmill gig   leadmill gig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leadmill gig
Page 1 of 1