The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

matti - lee - jamie ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
john

matti - lee - jamie ... Empty
PostSubject: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 am

do you 3 ever come on here, i thought it was something we were gonna check daily ??? reply so i know you have been on
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 am

i always come on to check. if i have an input to inject i shll inject. until then i will read. i check more then once a day.
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 am

one down two to go...... matti are you recieving me --- over
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm on.
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 pm

wheeers matti confused
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 am

and still no liam , i mean matti has been on here,,,,,, he's all rock and roll and bullshite that boy...

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
matthew

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm

im on! what do ya want me to do now? geek
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 am

matthew wrote:
im on! what do ya want me to do now? geek

can you sweep up the unit and empty the dustbins, wash the potts, paint the passage way, get all the black marks of the wall inthe live room, clean the piss from around the toilet, get some bog roll, stack up the gear properly, tidy up them lockers inside the door, find that clutch, check all the mike stands and make sure they are all good, test all the mikes, test all the cables, dust, get rid of that light box shite in the live room , remember to remember ......

Arrow and come up with some band names
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:16 am

im sure ive done everything on that list more than once lol!
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:20 am

Lee wrote:
im sure ive done everything on that list more than once lol!

and then you rolled over and fell out of bed .... dream on baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: matti - lee - jamie ...   matti - lee - jamie ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

matti - lee - jamie ...
Page 1 of 1