The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

does matti ever come on here ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john

does matti ever come on here ? Empty
PostSubject: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 am

only every leap year
confused
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:14 am

hello there!! affraid
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 am

your not matti, you sond like lee
confused
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:59 am

its day 4 in the big brother house and still no matti on here.... he says he had lost the forum link, steve sent it to him, he was at work in als with fuck all to do, but still didnt make an appearance on here,,,, has matti brown got nothing to say, no opinions, no ideas or is he just not bothered.....

you decide !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:16 am

if you click on 'members' at the top of the page (under The Unit) it tells you when everybody was on last
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:59 am

this was set up for everyone to be more involved and keep up to speed with whats going on, everyone should be on here at least once a day to see whats new and to contribute ideas etc..... if people aint interested then neither am I, I wont waste my time and money on something that aint working..

maybe you need to have a word with matti and jamie cos it says he aint been on here for a week either, i am onto jamie about things at home so he is up to speed with most things, but that aint the point, the point is - how interested is everyone, cos i aint gonna be htrowing cash and time at something if the recipients of it are not interested and full of bullshit......
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:01 am

i'm interested i just object to this whole gay club idea
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 am

Steve wrote:
i'm interested i just object to this whole gay club idea

either you are taking the piss and i am falling for it, or you are seriously thinking I am serious, I think that you think I am serious lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 am

i did think you were serious lol i bloody hope you're not
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:50 am

am i eck serious lol......... and all that about take that, elliot monir etc wqsnt serious either, i said that in one of the messages ......

but i am serious about playing under 18s gigs, there is niothing wrong with that, if sometimes the audience are more emo etc then who gives a shit, we turn up we deliver the set and whoever puts the gig on see's a pro band, you never know who they know etc,,,, look at the social gig for example, i thought shit venue for bands, shit sound - shall we play it, but we did because we had an oopertunity to impress and we did, and then there is potential spin offs from it like this eye thing....

now if you had turned up and thought this is wank, then played wank because you thought this is wank sound etc, then people would have thought wank band..... every gig has to be 100% cos you never know where it takes ya matey
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

the socials a good place, it might not have a top dog sound but it attracts the right crowd regardless because of it's location, we should play the social when ever we can
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm

we should play vintgage as well then it gets us back on the donny map,,, if we played the social once a month that would be good, but you would need to have a couple of covers maybe thrown in but re worked so they are your songs and not identicle covers then you can end the set on songs people really know and can sing along to and that
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:13 am

ah yesssssss we need to get some good covers under our belt, need to find the right songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does matti ever come on here ?   does matti ever come on here ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does matti ever come on here ?
Page 1 of 1