The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Band Photos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Here's the link to the guy i was telling you about. He said he would do the photos for free to build up his portfolio, he's a really cool guy too. Take a look and if we're all interested i will get on too him about it and we'll sort it out. We should think about image too and how we want to be perceived as a band.
http://www.dominicjonphoto.com/
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:51 pm

the quality is wonderful, me and jamie mentioned a bit ago that we should have a colour scheme for gigs etc, nothing to jazzy, stick to darkish colours, nothing too bright etc, blacks, browns, greys, burgundys, dark blues etc

as for photos i think black and white photos always look better

and we just need to look as natural as possible, we don't want things/photos to look planned if you get me, but obviously we need to put thought in to it
Back to top Go down
matthew

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 am

yeah we need to suss photos out cuz were shit when it comes to that!

havea word with ya that lad lee, hes photos are sound. we need to suss where theyre gna be taken, when and what were gona wear. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Ok, well if were all happy with this guy then i'll get on to him. I'll ask him if he has any ideas for locations and what not and we'll have to sort out when we want them doing. I'll keep you informed on what he says.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 pm

coolio! look at your snazzy avatar lol
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Ok, well I've heard back from the guy and he's still up for it. He's say's if we give him a date and he'll check and let me know if he can do it. We should also think about what we want them to look like cos' he'll prob know good locations to shoot for different things. So when's good for everyone? An weekend or evening sometime?
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:41 pm

anytime's good for me really
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 am

anytime is good for me to!!

i love the photo quality. its the shit so am game for whenever. we shud have a little meeting about how we wanna look. lets not go all fred perry on this shit.

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Band Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Photos   Band Photos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Photos
Page 1 of 1