The Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unit

Forum for The Unit

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Song Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Post lyrics, mp3s or any ideas you have got.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Link to download the instrumental to that new tune we did today!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?lomdkdky2jj

let me know. i fink recordin is spot on

J
Back to top Go down
matthew

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:02 am

yeah man! farao

some good bits there!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: lyrics idea   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 pm

got a title for a song

'Century Of The Shoplifter'

got some lyrics too which are alright:

There's no need to bother, leave your money behind
Take a look around who knows what you'll find
We've got everything on offer
And everything we offer to you

Take all that you can carry
It must be love if it makes you happy
Back to top Go down
Jamie

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Heres the begining of a new little track me, matti and steve have started. Give it a listen. i recon u might like in mr cope.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xzydw2fz3jn

J
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Sweet, that sounds mint. Sorta going down that electronic vibe, but we could have a massive chorus to that cos' the verses are so baron. Definitely something to work on. Gotta apologize really lads, my managers been a right cunt and given me proper shit hours, free all weekend tho if we wanna get together?
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:45 pm

think sunday's looking better than saturday, think next week if we're all free one day we should do an all dayer like a 9-5 shift but make it more like 12-8
Back to top Go down
john

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 am

you should be together working on stuff every spare minute of every day if you can.... you wil only get out of this what you put in ....... the moho gig is looming and you need to be there at the top of your game or you will be letting yourself down.... you need to get together and work on the backing vox, not so anyone says that they are great but to stop someone saying they are crap, and sometimes they are crap, you need the backing vox to be there in the set, in time, in tune, in sinc with each other..... it can be the difference in winning the red strip thing or not, if you are in the competition you need to give it youyr best shot...

i have just been skiing, I was the best skier in our group of people who was there, did i sit back and be happy with that - no!!! all i wanted to do was get even better and pushed myself and worked on my weaker area's, this is what you all should be doing all the time, the " it'll be rate attitude that matti boy has aint good enough, cos it wont be rate !!!! "

as I said, 2 big oportunities coming up, moho and the leadmill, you dont know who wil lbe there.... get it sorted

you should have already had your diary in place with the dates and times you are together, we discussed that the other week in the kfc, has that not happened ????
Back to top Go down
Jamie

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 am

yes i always plan for teusdays nd thursdays. but if things happen they happen. like if a band is in or anything of the sort. They are the two days which are the best for me.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:16 am

new idea i've been working on this morning, drum beat could be better but all i've got is loops and shit, i've got chords for guitar as well but i can't record them yet, has a nice kasabian vibe going on

http://www.mediafire.com/?zgdxyhzcjnm

check it out
Back to top Go down
john

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 am

this is why we need to change the name,,,,,, so lets get it sorted out before i spend more cash on a name that belongs to someone else....

i have emailed the contact i have got and mentioned it to them so we will see what comes out of it
Back to top Go down
Jamie

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 am

Yo Yo

that idea with the happy bassline in the blues scale. i demoed it musically. will work on it melodcally this week

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1jbbfvkqj4z/01 Happy en.mp3

obviously the drums wouldnt be so gay, but i think we should keep them in a similar way so that we get that strokesy vibe, we shud just fuck it up a bit

si thi

j
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm

that's lovely, i like it, very simple, but one of those catchy tunes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Song Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Song Ideas   New Song Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Song Ideas
Page 1 of 1